On the website https://www.deepdelaymanagement.dance we usecookies to facilitate the relationship of visitors with our content and to allow statistics on the visitors we receive.
Pursuant to Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our system bythe second paragraph of Article 22 Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines ofthe Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on ourwebsite.
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browserused by each visitor website so that the server can remember that user’s visit laterwhen they access our content again
This information does not reveal your identity, or any personaldata, or access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a particular user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access tothe selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer toreceive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your navigation options to do so. Most browsers allow cookie management in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail thecookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can typically accept one of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computeryou can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most usedbrowsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browserHelp.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
With regard to third party cookies, i.e. those that are outside our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include so the information we offer you is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail about the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, all or just a few of them.